The Pricing Analyst analyzes solicitation requirements and prepares fully compliant responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) from Federal and Civilian government agencies across all contract types FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, FP-LH, CPFF, CFAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types. The Senior Pricing Analyst participates in matrixed proposal teams for new business opportunities, recompetes, and ECP's, and is responsible for preparing all cost/price related submission and internal review documents including pricing related briefings, cost/price models, subcontractor RFQ's templates, and subcontractor pricing analyses. Other duties include maintaining pricing related documentation, estimating system compliance, and ad-hoc finance projects.
- Detailed solicitation requirements analysis and documentation
- Lead the development and preparation of complex cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements, and compliance with all Government policies and regulations and internal documented procedures.
- Participate in pricing strategy development and implementation to ensure feasibility and requirements compliance.
- Work closely with Capture Management, Operations, Contracts, and Proposal Development to ensure the cost/price proposal is professional, accurate, competitive and profitable.
- Prepare subcontractor Request for Quote (RFQ) templates.
- Review received subcontractor quotes for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare cost/price briefings to senior management, to include RFP evaluation criteria, pricing strategies, and key financial metrics.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as reference for future inquiries or audits.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Detail hands on Government proposal pricing experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically strong Excel skills, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations.
- Experience with all contracts types including FFP, FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, FP-LH, CPFF, CFAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types and understand the implications on the proposal pricing and strategy.
- Able to handle complex RFP requirements translating the internal pricing strategy into the cost/price buildup and developing the Government's Excel model.
- Understand and apply the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) requirements/limitations in the proposal process.
- Understanding of the generation of both product pricing and of services pricing.
- Secret / Top Secret Clearance.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top