PPV / FAI Lead Process Engineer
- Manage the PPV (Production Process Verification) process.
- Manage the FAI (First Article Inspection) process.
- Provide PPV/FAI status updates to management.
- Facilitate team meetings and support actions accordingly.
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Strong PC skills - MS Windows, Explorer, Office, Project, and Visio.
- Conducting meetings, sending out minutes and following-up on actions.
- Working independently to learn and become an expert on PPV / FAI.
- Utilize PDM and other databases as product references for PPV / FAI.
- Develop a relationship with Quality and work with the dimensional lab.
- BSME or similar degree.
- Internship or coop experience.
- Strong PC skills.
- Facilitation skills.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top