Post Flow Lead Operations Associate
Perform high-level tasks within the Printed Circuit Assembly function while conforming to customer requirements in a multi-task team environment. Support tasks may include; providing work direction, providing feedback, and prioritizing workload. Each individual is responsible for performing a variety of activities as a member of a high involvement production team.
Task areas covered by this job level include: PCA Post Flow Area
Quality is the responsibility of all employees who must have a thorough understanding of the quality policy and the appropriate procedures, standards, and actions as they apply to process and product activities, and as directed by the employee's team leader/supervisor. Employees have the responsibility and authority to identify, record, control, correct, and verify any and all nonconformities relating to their job.
Employees are expected to comply with all applicable safety rules, security requirements, Equal Employment Opportunity regulations, Environmental Safety & Health policies, and the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Required Skills and Education
- Familiarity with related equipment and processes.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess adequate hand/eye coordination and visual acuity to perform required tasks.
- Obtains maintains required cerifications, which includes hand-on training, written test(s), work sample review and visual examination.
- Maintains required certifications(s) which includes work sample submittal (or equivalent substitute), written test, and visual examination.
- Computer literate to carry out data entry, product status updates, and time entry into computer system. Demonstrated ability to learn more complex computer applications such as the Computer Aided Process Planning system.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend written instructions in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages) to ensure understanding of plannings.
- Ability to perform and understand required measurements and dimensions.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn electro-static discharge rules for manufacturing or material handling.
- Reasoning ability to deal with problems including several variables which may not have standardized solutions.
- Ability to manage conflict and participate in team activities.
- Ability and willingness to recommend improvements in process.
- Following of work instructions unless written permission from an authorized employee is given to deviate from these requirements.
3-5 years of relevant experience, more preferred.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top