BAE Systems is seeking a qualified candidate to conduct polygraph examinations on a worldwide basis in support of a federal government customer’s personnel security vetting program. Polygraph examiners conduct examinations to detect and deter espionage, sabotage, or other acts against the federal government, unauthorized release of classified materials, unauthorized foreign travel or contacts, and unlawful representation of a foreign government. The selected candidate will be required to conduct polygraph examinations on civilian, military, and contractor personnel in accordance with DoD regulations and Federal standards. Qualified candidates must be able to conduct in-depth polygraph testing as well as pre and post-test security interviews, collect and interpret polygraph charts and related physiological data, and provide concise written reports on each examination administered. Domestic travel in support of the government customer’s program is a requirement. Positions are located in Springfield, Virginia and St. Louis, Missouri. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- DoD/Federal Polygraph Examiner Certification
- Possess an understanding of DoD security regulations, FOIA, and the Privacy Act
- Knowledge in security policy & procedures
- Proficient in briefing and oral presentation
- Proficient in non-technical writing
- Experience with interviewing individuals on security suitability issues
- Familiarity with the personnel security adjudication process and role of investigators
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum two years of investigative experience and/or federal security work roles
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with a SCI/Polygraph eligibility
Preferred Skills and Education
- Ability to function as part of the personnel security team
- Broad understanding of counterintelligence and insider threat investigations
- Experience with the modus operandi of foreign intelligence entities, international threat organizations, and associated Cyber capabilities and operations.
- Knowledge of intelligence community roles, responsibilities, organizations, and capabilities in the DoD CI and security communities.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top