Planning Policy and Business Analyst
Grow Your Career with BAE Systems!
BAE Systems, a global defense, aerospace and security company employing more than 88,200 people worldwide, with wide-ranging products and services covering air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services is HIRING NOW!
We are presently seeking to hire a Public Policy/Business Analyst in support of our National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) contract. The ideal candidate will:
- Advise and assist with strategic planning, policy and business analysis.
- Support development of government mission and vision statements.
- Perform trade studies and assess trades between functionality and security risk management.
- Develop process improvement recommendations and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Translate operation requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications.
- Formulate internal and external policy.
- Provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or changes.
- Will be responsible to develop, apply, and validate operational metrics and performance risk assessments.
- Advise on planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise.
- Assist the Government in establishing goal and objectives related to their mission and value statements, policies and/or other requirements/operating concepts. Support studies and assessments and gather information to synthesize functional needs.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience related to the Required Skill Section
Required Skills and Education
- Experience as a primary author of mission and vision statements, policy or requirements statements or documents or operating concepts.
- May require experience leading teams in developing policy or requirements statements or documents with per varying levels of responsibility.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and can interact with department leadership/managers.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5-8 year's of equivalent experience within related fields.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top