Physicist Sr Prin
BAE Systems is seeking energetic candidates to augment our research and development team focused on cutting edge Electro-Optical Infrared (EOIR) sensors. The successful candidate will be an individual contributor and program team lead responsible for developing and demonstrating next generation EOIR sensors, systems, and techniques..
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Model, analyze, and test EOIR systems and components for a variety of military/commercial applications.
- Execute and analyze EOIR laboratory and field experiments.
- Develop and demonstrate advanced algorithms, measurement techniques, and systems prototypes.
- Lead small interdisciplinary teams to meet program technical and schedule goals
- Develop external proposals for novel technologies, algorithms, or systems
Develop solutions to related challenges of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top