Physicist Sr Prin
BAE Systems is seeking energetic candidates to augment our research and development team focused on cutting edge Electro-Optical Infrared (EOIR) sensors. The successful candidate will be an individual contributor and program team lead responsible for developing and demonstrating next generation EOIR sensors, systems, and techniques..
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Model, analyze, and test EOIR systems and components for a variety of military/commercial applications.
- Execute and analyze EOIR laboratory and field experiments.
- Develop and demonstrate advanced algorithms, measurement techniques, and systems prototypes.
- Lead small interdisciplinary teams to meet program technical and schedule goals
- Develop external proposals for novel technologies, algorithms, or systems
Develop solutions to related challenges of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top