BAE's Intelligence and Security organization has an opportunity to hire a Test Engineer II holding an active Top Secret clearance. The ideal candidate will have experienced in the Agile development methodology, and will be responsible for writing and maintaining performance tests, reporting results to development teams, and making recommendations on scalability and performance based on test results.
Candidates with a demonstrable history of success in any combination of the following skills are being sought:
- Automated Testing and Associated Tools
- Development of Test Plans, Procedures and Reports
- Continuous Testing Methodologies
- and many more.....
Potential work locations across the Washington, DC metro area to include:
- Washington, DC
- Chantilly, VA
- Crystal City, VA
- Vienna, VA
- Linthicum MD
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 10 years of experience with scripting languages
- 5 years of experience writing and executing performance tests for a large-scale production application
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well on teams.
- Willingness to be flexible working on short and long term tasks including rotating through DevOps programming automated testing.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top