PBGC Premium Analyst
· Provides quality customer service to incoming telephone inquiries and requests from third parties (e.g. Pension Plan administrators) and from Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. personnel.
- Answers incoming calls on premium related subject matters on which they have been trained or routes telephone inquiries and requests to specialists as necessary.
- Researches exception transactions and make corrections or take appropriate action to resolve the issues.
- Researches account histories to determine validity of requests for refunds, waivers or reconsideration. Generates denial transactions or validation of refunds/waivers thru checklist, verifies payees and creates electronic waiver/refund packages and resolution transactions.
- Researches and identifies issues, complaints or account receivables and makes corrections to account histories in PPS.
- Reviews Correspondence and determines the type of correspondence, indexes correspondence in PPS and routes to appropriate person for action. Required Skills and Education Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, management, economics or information systems. Preferred Skills and Education
1. Customer Service or Collections Experience Preferred
2. Ability to perform and carryout financial and/or accounting system project tasks under supervision.
3. Must be able to perform responsibilities in accordance with PBGC Customer Service Standards. (Demonstrate ability to speak clear English, utilize proper pronunciation, have a pleasant telephone manner and utilize proper telephone techniques). About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top