OSINT Collection/Exploitation Specialist
Primary Contract Responsibilities:
- Conduct collection and exploitation of Publically Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools
- Conduct exploitation of social media and public accessible databases
- Produce Open Source intelligence(OSINT) Reports and other OSINT network analysis products
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
- Coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence disciplines to produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools which include but are not limited to the Berber Hunter Tool Kit applications (e.g., SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel).
- Active Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Familiarization using Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior military or government analytical training (all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of signature reduction and experience, collecting and exploiting from deep web and dark web information.
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Experience conducting intelligence analytical support for Army, or Special Operations.
- Foreign language capabilities (e.g., Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Farsi, Urdu, Pashto, Dari
- Knowledge of scripting languages and technologies, including Python, Java, R Script, and JEMA
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top