DAIIS serves as 24/7 intelligence dissemination center to execute the transfer of intelligence information to appropriate computer networks according to its classification and releasability. This operation includes both U.S. (national to tactical) intelligence being moved to collateral and multinational domains as well as foreign partner reporting being moved from partner or multinational domains to U.S. domains.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 7 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 4 years demonstrated experienced in a field related OPEN SOURCE research, collection management, or analysis of publicly available information or social media.
- experience using Microsoft Sharepoint
High School degree with 9 years experience in an intelligence
Preferred Skills and Education
None of these areas is required, however identifying in your resume where you have experience in these areas is desired.
- demonstrated experience with DCGS-A tools and databases such as Tactical Entities Database, QueryTree, ArcGIS, and Link Diagram.
- experience with intelligence messaging tools, such as Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
- demonstrated ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- demonstrated experience with intelligence knowledge management.
- 4 years demonstrated experience managing content and look/feel of SharePoint sites as a site collection administrator.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top