Oracle eBusiness Suite Application Programmer/Analyst
- York, PA
BAE Systems is searching for an Oracle eBusiness Suite Application Programmer/Analyst in our York, PA location to work closely with the IT Analysts and Project Managers to enhance, maintain, support and extend the Oracle EBS R12 environment. This role will be involved in all project phases including implementation, analysis, design, development, testing and production support.
Location York, PA or open to remote worker.
Required Skills and Education
- 2+ Years Oracle e-Business Suite technical development knowledge
- Required Skills: EBS Development, PL/SQL, SQL, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, Form Personalizations, Alerts, OAF Personalization, OAF Development, Workflow builder, UNIX scripting, Oracle database.
- Responsible for the technical/functional design, development, detailed specifications, testing, implementation, documentation and sustainment of extensions for a broad range of EBS modules. (Finance, Projects, Contracts, Supply Chain, Discrete Manufacturing, Quality, iSupplier, Sourcing, ASCP)
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL package/procedure based programming, database object modeling, performance tuning for custom extensions, data conversions, and interface development around Oracle EBS modules
- Follow established SDLC process for code and security development through code implementation including Unit Testing and ongoing support
- Provide operational support, troubleshoot defects and resolve issues using various tools including internal documentation, My Oracle Support knowledgebase and interaction with Oracle Support via the SR process.
- We are looking for motivated and bright individuals that thrive in a dynamic environment, are comfortable contributing fresh ideas, and welcome learning opportunities. Initiative, ownership, strong analytical and communication skills are important to success in the role.
- MS Office, Visio, OneNote, Sharepoint
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized with excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, communication and decision making skills and be able to interface with management, functional and technical teams.
- Interacts well with all levels of project team members in order to gather requirements and provide solutions that best serve client's needs.
- EBS skills: Oracle EBS System administration; Functional knowledge of Supply Chain, Finance, Projects, Discrete Manufacturing, ASCP, Inventory, Quality, Purchasing, and iSupplier modules
- APEX (Application Express)
- Security CSSLP/CISSP certification; ITIL certification
- 2+ Years with BS
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top