Ops Supp Spec Sr
The Senior Development Operations Engineer provides technical expertise to perform ongoing design, development, and implementation of comprehensive information system architecture for Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information and Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information in compliance with ICE information security architecture. Develops requirements from project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area, expanding and improving DevOps engineering processes at ICE. Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronics analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; modeling and simulation; disaster recovery; and requirements management, and especially DevOps practices in code development, CI/CD, continuous testing, code and artifact repositories, change and configuration management, and monitoring.
Analyzes functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities. Enhances existing systems and participates in analysis, design and new construction of next generation IT systems. Responsible for understanding the needs of the customers and the realities of commercially available and Open Source IT products, and creating requirements that will allow implementation by the systems engineering team.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and processes
- Provide second level problem diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of customer IT Systems
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
- Requires limited supervision, self-starter, strong time management skills
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical
- Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills
- Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
- Making sure the cloud environment can be supported by traditional O&M and cloud services.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top