Ops Program Spec Sr
Provide operational SME and data analyst support regarding all USMC data systems, to include TFSMS, Total Lifecycle Management Operational Support Tool (TLCM-OST), Global Combat Support System – MC (GCSS-MC), Tech Data Management Systems (TDMS) and Item Applications (ITEMSAPPS). Support the TFSMS Interface Control Working Group (ICWG) to maintain all dependencies.
Support preparation of project execution plans and identify technical resources required. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages PMM schedules and prepares status reports. Works with project leaders to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity and quality goals and objectives. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Provide direct support and TSFMS SME advice to the Communications Security (COMSEC) Working Group, supporting I2SA with Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and PM MI with their annual Sustainment Planning Meetings. Provide SME support to Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Installations & Logistics (I&L) with the TFSMS Associations Integrated Process Team (IPT).
Provide data cleansing for all supported PMMs and deliver monthly statistics via a Cognos ad-hoc report developed specifically for this effort. Processing Table of Organizational & Equipment Change Requests (TOECRs) in TFSMS from fleet users, as well as other PMMs, CD&I, and HQMC. Maintain awareness of all TOECRs submitted for processing/approval. Provide full Configuration Control Board (CCB) to Government Acceptance Testing (GAT) support for COMSEC on the TFSMS application.
- Provide TFSMS Data Quality SME support to all the Marine Corps Systems Command Product Groups in support of the COMSEC Assistant Commander (AC) Acquisition Lifecycle Product Support (ALPS). Support includes:
- Ensuring data quality specific to the user community and the PMM
- Processing and Ordering to assist in data quality and responsibilities
- TAMCN Status and Transition
₋ Planned to In-Service
₋ In-Service to Disposal
₋ Disposal to Archive
- Processing Cataloguing Action Request Table of Organization & Equipment Change Requests (CAR TOECRs)
- Providing process awareness in order to complete all TOECR actions.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top