Ops Program Spec II
A Management Analyst collects, reviews, and analyzes information in order to make recommendations to the customer. This position identifies the nature and extent of problems, and analyzes relevant data, which may include annual revenues, staffing/resource levels, or expenditures. This role will perform financial planning, budgeting, analysis, reporting, and monitoring services for the VIRGINIA Class Launchers program at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Assisting in the formulation of budgets and recommend updates when required
- Processing all funding to support VIRGINIA Launchers tasking
- Working with the Navy ERP system to process and report on financial data
- Providing financial accounting to NUWC Technical Program Manager and Task Leads and appropriate sponsors
- Providing coordination between Customer Advocate Financial office and VIRGINIA Class Launchers program
- Providing all day-to-day support to complete required actions set by NUWC Financial Department
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top