Ops Program Spec II
This position will be filled as a 9B or 10B.
To facilitate the effective operations of production teams, ensuring that they are enabled to execute to business requirements and customer needs, and driving quality improvement and performance through accountability. This position is first level escalation for all aspects of operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain smooth flow of delivery according to agreed metrics
- Operate as 1st level escalation for all issues identified that may be hindering the smooth flow of
- Ensure that shift handovers are conducted effectively
- Monitor, control and report on overtime, shift preference, etc.
- Support and maintain effective communication within, to and from Operational teams
- Monitor and maintain inventory control at agreed upon target
- Ensure team members understand roles and responsibilities
- Support team members to execute effectively within their team to achieve objectives
- Coach, mentor and train team members to enable them to successfully meet expectations and accountabilities
- Monitor and review team and individual performance
- Drive continuous improvement within the teams
- Drive collaboration between teams
- Address employee issues in the teams (1st level escalation)
- Drive a culture of Inspirations at shop floor level
- Drive reductions in MAUC, overhead, free cash flow
- Proactively support quality initiatives relating to design and process compliance and improvement.
- Reduce defects• Support purge and NOE events
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of Safety
- Proactively maintain a safe working environment
- Comply with audits
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top