Ops Program Mgr III
- Operations Swim Lane Lead for the Product Line. Manages Operations performance against the baseline program plan by monitoring quality schedule and cost performance of all Operations functions assigned to a program
- Lead for operations during the design process with a focus on continuous improvement projects related to meeting Cost, quality, cycle time, and delivery objectives on assigned Programs
- Demonstrated success in implementing lean manufacturing and supply chain initiatives
- Provides a "single point of contact" between Operations and the Program Office for providing program status and resolving problems. Presents Operations status to customer, Program Management and/or Operations Management as required.
- Manage programs in a borderless environment
- Cross functional lead responsible for ensuring the factory and supply chain's ability to meet the program milestones and schedule
- Interfaces with the appropriate organization within Operations to ensure any changes which will impact assigned tasks have been appropriately Scoped, communicated and addressed.
- Provides leadership and guidance to junior OPM's
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the program efforts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top