Ops Program Mgr II
- Cost Account Manager for Operations on the program. Manages Operations performance against the baseline by monitoring cost, quality and schedule performance.
- Provides a "single point of contact" between Operations and the Program Office for providing program status and resolving problems.
- Is able to work in a fast paced product development environment interfacing with engineering, supply chain, NPI and finance as necessary to ensure any changes which will impact assigned tasks have been appropriately communicate and addressed.
- Ensures that Operations provides a competitive proposal that is compliant, accurate and, supportable.
- Provides leadership consistent with the Mission and BAE Systems Guiding Principles.
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the program efforts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top