Ops Program Mgr II
The Operations Program Manager is responsible for coordinating all Operations activities on a program. The OPM is the single point of contract for to the Operations team and responsible for the execution of the program.
- Provide work direction for Operations personnel.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the program efforts.
- Ensure Manufacturing execution is aligned with Program and Customer demand / requirements.
- Flow down of program requirements from the product line and/or program manager to the Operations functions. The Operations functions include Manufacturing, Technical Operations, and Supplier Partnerships. Supplier Partnerships consists of factory planning, program planning, procurement, and subcontract management.
- Ensure all hardware meets contractual requirements.
- Work with factory supports to resolve issues that require Program and/or Customer action.
- Generation of all Operations Program Task Descriptions (PTDs) flowed to the Focus Factories.
- Manage / Generate Operations Plans (material, manufacturing, manpower, lean, capital, facilities).
- Support non-recurring engineering program phases, including driving early involvement in development and transition to production programs of the various Ops functions.
- Proposal activities for both material and Operations labor estimates.
- Leader / Co-Leader of Defect reduction teams.
- Cost Account Manager authority for Operations reporting to the program.
- Develop, Execute and Monitor plans that support the Business Operating Plan
- Participation and Signature authority for Configuration Control Board.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top