Ops Program Mgr I
BAE Systems is seeking an Operations Program Manager to support the Admiral program for final systems manufacturing in Area 5.
Primary responsibilities are shown below:
- Cost Account Manager for Operations on the Admiral program. Manages Operations performance against the baseline program plan by monitoring quality, schedule, and cost performance of all Operations functions assigned to a program.
- Provides a "single point of contact" between Operations Team and the Program Office for providing program status and resolving problems. Presents Operations status to Customer, Program Management, and/or Operations Management as required.
- Cross functional lead responsible for ensuring the factory, technical operations team, and supply chain teams properly support the production program
- Interfaces with the appropriate organization within Operations to ensure any changes which will impact assigned tasks have been appropriately communicated and addressed.
- Ensures that Operations provides a competitive proposal that is accurate, supportable, on time, and within the budget constraints defined by the Proposal Manager for any new follow on production orders
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the program efforts.
- Responsible for all Operations metrics on the program and is the driver to manage and lower total Unit Production Cost on the program through Affordability Efforts
- Utilize all the tools available to drive a Zero Defect culture throughout the team (Root Cause Corrective Action, Corrective Action Review Board, Kaizen Events and Projects for Green and Black Belts).
- Responsible for driving the Supply Chain Strategy and management of the Supply Base Quality through the Supplier Surveillance Strategy for the program.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top