Ops Program Manager I
- Cost Account Manager for Operations on the program. Manages Operations performance against the baseline by monitoring cost, quality and schedule performance.
- Provides a "single point of contact" between Operations and the Program Office for providing program status and resolving problems
- Experience working on sustainment programs
- Is able to lead multiple concurrent efforts, managing time and priorities as needed
- Is able to work in a fast paced environment interfacing with engineering, ITE, supply chain, NPI and finance as necessary to ensure any changes which will impact assigned tasks have been appropriately communicate and addressed.
- Ensures that Operations provides a competitive proposal that is compliant, accurate and, supportable.
- Provides leadership consistent with the Mission and BAE Systems Guiding Principles.
- Promotes a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the program efforts.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to lead in a cross-functional team environment, with a customer-focused approach, and an aptitude for continuous improvement in serving internal and external customers
- Understanding of Lean and Six-Sigma principles
- Diplomatic, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and report status of projects within a project management discipline
- Ability to provide strategic contributions while successfully executing on tactical objectives
- Experience in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Proficiency with continuous process improvement methodologies and tools; strong group facilitation skills
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top