- Manager of Operations for the DASALS family of products.
- Work with Operations personnel to execute business requirements
- Primary interface to program office, Engineering, Quality, and Supply Chain
- Responsible for sales and cost goals applicable to program
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated experience with preparing and reviewing proposals
- Experience leading teams of professionals through direct and indirect reporting structures
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties set forth in job description section above.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers;
- Utilize computer skills to prepare appropriate reports and documents;
- Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures
- Analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule
Preferred Skills and Education
- Eligible for US Secret Security Clearance
- Experience managing and successfully executing programs for the Defense markets
- Strong leadership and communication skills
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top