OPM II: AEWS Program Area
Oversee and manage a Production project(s) within the AEWS Program Area of ECS and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management as the program ramps to the shipset per year requirements of the customer. Prepares project execution plan and identifies technical and business resources needed. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
This OPM will also support smaller projects within the AEWS Program area such as spares, layin Material, Capital or Field returns/upgrade projects as a member of the OPM team supporting AEWS.
OPMs in the AEWS Program area also support proposals for their assigned projects/programs. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education *Experience in a manufacturing
- Experience with product
development/transition to production tasks.
- Experience with Cost
reduction, Cost take out, or affordability
- Experience with Proposals
- Leadership skills (influencing in a matrixed organization: Teams w/o direct reporting relationships).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office standard applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethic Preferred Skills and Education *Technical Degree, Technical background, or Technical Knowledge through work experience.
- Experience working with Supply Chain MRP systems.
- Experience with or exposure to cost account management About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top