Operations Specialist (Deployed)
BAE Systems is seeking specialized operations officers to support a client's deployed operational requirements in both the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA) and in conflict zones. The positions require an active clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives. In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in using a variety of classified and open source databases in support of the client's foreign collection mission against priority targets. Successful candidates will identify and evaluate mission issues, coordinate with key stakeholders in the field, and drive mission requirements through the preparation of written products and briefings.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience working in Project/Program Management
- Be willing to deploy to conflict zones (45-60 days each) and return to WMA to support follow on mission support
- Experience with client operational activities in a deployed environment
- Exceptional experience leading and directing cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate proficiency and strong understanding of customer needs and development of solutions to address those needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including to convey complex information to various audiences
- Solid ability to prepare and deliver presentation material
- Demonstrated strong command of various document/project management tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top