Operations Rotational Program
- Endicott, NY
The Operations Rotational Program at BAE Systems is a three-year leadership program based out of the Endicott, NY facility involving multiple rotations within Operations. The program prepares participants for roles of increasing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, a structured training program, feedback and mentoring. Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with operations leaders and participate in various key operations initiatives.
This program consists of three rotations with work assignments that may include process engineering, production control/ manufacturing engineering, quality assurance, supervision of production associates, supply chain management and project leadership. These positions require a candidate to improve processes using statistical process control, influence and lead production workers, be responsible for a product line, and manage external suppliers. These experiences are intended to build technical and leadership skills necessary for future leaders.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in the US as a permanent resident
- Bachelor's Science degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related Engineering discipline
- Excellent academic record
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities
- Participation in a variety of extracurricular activities
- Diverse work experience
- Some experience in manufacturing, operations, or supply chain recommended
- Strong work ethic
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top