Operations Program Manager
- Lead Operations Program Manager for 56C Digital upgrade
- Work with Operations personnel to execute business requirements
- Primary interface to program office
- Responsible for financial goals applicable to program
- Act as coach and mentor for less experienced OPMs
- This role is a great opportunity of a current Operations program Manager looking to gain experience leading a development program, and will include setting up test, managing product through the new factory pilot lines, implementing a full PPV/FAI, implementing AS9145, and preparing a program for an aggressive ramp.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Technical discipline
- Experience managing and successfully executing programs for the Defense markets.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Eligible for US Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (active clearance strongly preferred)
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top