Handle material and parts, sort packages, perform electronic transactions, ensure inventory accuracy, count parts, perform paperwork inspection and communicate with other groups.
- Performs receiving/inspection/stockkeeping tasks.
- Performs receiving and stockkeeping transactions, basic to moderately complex troubleshooting, performs basic to moderately complex data manipulation.
- Following material plans, receive materials and prepare for distribution to floor or stockroom operations.
- Following material plans, put away parts, fills bins, pick piece parts into kits and prepare for distribution to floor or stockroom operations.
- Handle materials in accordance with required handling procedures.
- Review and input required data into computer system.
- Utilizes tools and various devices to complete required tasks including, but not limited to, soldering iron, screwdrivers, crimpers, tweezers, scalpels, scissors, selected desoldering equipment, power equipment (electric, hydraulic, pneumatic), microscope, assorted hand tools, vices, ESD equipment, thermal strippers, and other tools as dictated by assembly instructions.
- Unloads trucks
- Moves product from one stage to the next step which may require lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Accurately completes required paperwork.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top