Occup Safety Spec I
BAE Systems, Combat Vehicles, is currently hiring an Occupational Safety Specialist for its York, Pennsylvania manufacturing site. This position will support the 2nd Shift operation (3:30-midnight) on a 9/80 schedule.
Duties of the Occupational Safety Specialist include:
- Identifying hazardous workplace conditions;
- Taking preliminary samples and measurements of hazardous forces and toxic substances;
- Removing hazards and/or protecting employees by guarding, revising work procedures, and training or requiring use of protective clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Participating in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections and in any procedures that may follow a citation;
- Investigating, preparing, and forwarding reports on injuries and fatalities.
NOTE: This 2nd Shift position will train for approximately one (1) month on 1st Shift before transitioning. Compensation on 2nd will reflect a shift differential. Relocation is included.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top