NonTechnical Intern 3
The Finance Summer Internship Program at BAE Systems offers participants exciting and challenging work assignments as well as training and mentoring.
Finance Interns will gain relevant work experience within finance and accounting functions such as Project Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, General Accounting and Financial Systems.
In addition, all interns will have face-to-face contact with senior/executive level leadership through leadership lunches, one-on-one meetings, and training events. At the end of the summer, interns are given the opportunity to have a first round interview for the Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) and/or an interview for the Contracts Leadership Development Program (CLDP), either of which may result in a full-time position beginning the following summer.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support the development of weekly and monthly cost reporting
- Analyze and report on orders intake, sales, profit and cash flow
- Develop, monitor and forecast budgets
- Prepare accounting reconciliations and research variances
- Generate monthly metric reports
- Complete special projects as required
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top