Nontechnical Intern 3
The Finance Internship Program at BAE Systems offers participants challenging work assignments as well as training and mentoring. Interns will have the ability to gain relevant work experience within finance and accounting such as; Project Finance, Overheads and Budgets and General Accounting.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Good academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- College junior with business related major (Graduating in May 2021)
- Long-Term interest in a career within Finance, Contracts, or Accounting
- Ability to work at least 10 weeks during the summer
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top