NonTechnical Intern 2
Internship in Strategic Sourcing & Tactical Procurement:
- Engage and support strategic and tactical purchasing activities. Some possible tasks: Initiating and entering RFQ's, supplier development activities, supplier performance tracking (quality scorecard), commodity strategy development, spot procurement, expediting component materials for production builds, running spend analytics and identifying opportunities for cost reduction.
- Work with the Lead Procurement Analyst to support bid and proposal pricing requirements
- Support FAR/DFAR and TINA compliance activities and purchase order justifications
- Help identify continuous improvement opportunities within the supply chain
- Support new system implementation activities as needed
Candidate must be working toward a bachelor's degree (or higher) in Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
Supply Chain Management
Purchasing, Supply Chain, Contracts
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top