• Design and implement network solutions and recommend configuration changes to optimize performance of a large, complex, geographically dispersed system.
- Plan and implement IT enhancements and provide network administration support for development, deployment, and problem identification of the enterprise network environment.
- Analyze hardware and software configurations and develop network security requirements and policies and specific device configurations. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education • At least 10 years of experience designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing large complex networks.
- Experience with Linux/Windows, network encryption, Routers, Firewalls, and Switches.
- Cisco experience and certification required.
- Must be able to support after-hours activities on occasion.
- CONUS travel may be required on occasion. Preferred Skills and Education • Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Palo Alto experience.
- Experience with security accreditation. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top