Network Eng Sr
The selected candidate will be responsible for server/router/firewall configuration and security management of an environment that includes networking equipment from several different manufacturers, as well as configuration and security of Windows/Linux servers, databases, VMware and various other hardware and software.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing network security requirements and policy and translating requirements into specific device configurations.
- Providing network administration support for development, deployment, and problem identification and remediation of the enterprise network environment.
- Providing LAN support, working closely with the other Systems Administrators to ensure customer requirements are considered and supported by the evolving LAN/WAN architecture.
- Planning and implementing IT enhancements and undertaking project work.
- Identifying and correcting WAN hardware, software, and circuit problems.
- Identifying and correcting hardware and software issues on servers, clients, and networks
- Providing in-depth analysis on existing network and server configurations and developing plans for system enhancements.
- Examining system data and implementing enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Planning and implementing IT enhancements and undertake project work, to include configuring servers, clients, storage devices, and network components.
- Planning and managing system installs and upgrades for networks and servers (hardware and software).
- Providing detailed analysis and trouble-shooting guidance for real-time system crisis.
- Supporting system engineering requests to meet operational needs.
- Proposing, designing, testing, and installing capabilities that are new to the environment.
- Providing technical assistance to companion work groups in support of overlapping projects.
- Providing Information Assurance (IA) technical support
- Ensure network designs confirm to IA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top