Network Eng II
Computer network design, maintenance and security.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in the design, maintenance and operation of an operational SCI facility.
- computer hardware troubleshooting and repair
- installation and configuration of software applications
- understanding of all aspects of networking, ranging from packet security and routing to end-user support
- performance of full system security scans, software updates, vulnerability patching, antivirus scans, network syslog checks, netflow performance monitoring
- maintain data confidentiality, integrity and availability through use of redundant systems and power backups
- schedule and perform system backu
- maintain network Access Control Lists, mandatory and discretionary access controls at the data level
- maintain UPS and generator backup systems
- maintain databases on all network connections to include network connection points, IP addresses, MAC addresses, serial numbers and geographic locations
- maintain comm equipment/connections with numerous remote SCI facilities
- plan for and maintain additional facilities
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top