Network Admin Sr Prin
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a Network Systems Administrator (Senior) is to serve as the final escalation point for all remote network operations issues in the DTE Phase II solution. The position will support data center and private cloud networking that will scale to global locations. Network Systems Administrator will maintain, document, test, and implement networking components and VLANs to support data, voice, video and unified communications that will scale to several sites worldwide. Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Serve as an escalation point for Jr. System Engineers & System Administrators for all issues related to Network environment within the Desktop solution
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoot complex high availability network hardware and software
- Configure and support voice gateways and session border controllers.
- Maintain multiple voice and video technologies and troubleshoot and isolate issues
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedural documentation
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the network and duties performed by network & system administrators
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top