Network Admin Sr
BAE Systems has a requirement for a Network Administrator to provide support to a Commercial network deployment on a US Government installation. Position requires strong working knowledge of layer 2 and 3 networking along with production and administrative procedures for a highly visible F-35 program location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Network Site Support Administrator on the F-35 ALIS Extranet team.
- Assisting Extranet Team Lead with determining associated IT needs
- Reviewing network schematics, diagrams, and other program documentation to assist with development and preparation of cost estimates
- Coordinating F-35 Extranet equipment installations with the local Communications facilities.
- Generating system documentation including: Diagrams, Rack Elevations, Plate/Panel Details, Electrical load specification
- Troubleshooting F-35 ALIS program equipment and supporting network equipment
- Field testing of F-35 ALIS program network equipment
- Project Management to support F-35 ALIS network expansion and migration
- Provide technical training and supervision to teammates and clients.
- Work with customers and internal personnel to manage related IT projects and provide customer service and technical support
- Provide tiered troubleshooting within the scope of a Problem Management and Network Management System in support of Contractor Logistics Support and F-35 ALIS program personnel
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top