Network Admin I
Supports the Department of Defense (DoD) global communications networks by monitoring Unified Capabilities (UC) and services (legacy and current offerings): Classified and Unclassified Internet Protocol (IP) based networks, Enterprise Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) Voice, Voice over Secure IP (VoSIP), as well as the Defense Switched Network (DSN) and Defense Red Switched Network (DRSN). Identifies and recommends solutions for continuous operation of network as capacity needs change. Makes corrections to network configurations to ensure efficient operation. Monitors and documents network and traffic analysis.
- Will be "mission essential" and must be able to support 12, 10, or 8hrs shifts based upon requirements and resources available
- Support complex network features and configurations, provide ongoing troubleshooting, recover from network outages and/or quality performance problems
- Respond, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents
- Monitor and report network alarms, service degradation, or loss of service
- Must maintain a customer-centric focus to ensure quality customer service and support is the top priority
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top