NetScaler Systems Administrator, Journeyman
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of the NetScaler Administrator will support all operation aspects of the NetScaler environment to include event management, system upgrades, incident management, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of the enterprise NetScaler environment. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the implementation of patches into the Production environment. The NetScaler Administrator will work hand-in-hand with Principal NetScaler System Administrators, Test/Lab Engineers, and Engineering in all things respective of the NetScaler environment. This position will report to the O&S Support Manager.
- Tier II – III O&S responsibility of the Production NetScaler Environment including maintaining configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems
- Serve as the initial escalation point for NetScaler issues related to the Desktop Initiative Solution
- Provide updates and maintenance of the NetScaler, XenDesktop, and VDI (virtualized desktop infrastructure) solutions
- Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the NetScaler environment
- Maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the CITRIX NetScaler solution
- Support compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Support problem and error condition resolution
- Perform other related duties as required
- Flexibility is a must and after hours on-call may occur
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top