Model & Simulation Eng
This position shall be located at our Minneapolis site.
BAE Systems is seeking a computer science / software engineer or engineer with programming experience to join our Modeling and Simulation team. This roles applies knowledge of Engineering principles and practices to develop innovative modeling and simulation solutions to complex technical problems and business development activities. Works with others on multidisciplinary design teams to satisfy project technical, performance, cost, and schedule requirements.
Specific tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Performs modeling, simulation and other types of analysis to predict system performance, validate existing product designs, and optimize designs to meet or exceed established requirements.
- Develops tools, processes, models, and simulations in an agile development environment.
- Collaborates with other program engineers to create, maintain, and modify system models.
- May support trade studies as needed to evaluate design and/or component alternatives.
- Supports, develops, and integrates a variety of technologies including graphical user interfaces, 3D visualization, Virtual Reality hardware, and gaming tools.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of modeling and simulation technologies, industry practices, trends, and applications to enhance the organization's technical capabilities.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top