Mission Computers Software Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for a Mission Computers Software Engineer to join the engineering team involved in the software development and system integration for the Mission Computer Systems product line. During software development, you will be responsible for all phases of the software lifecycle, which includes analyzing and defining requirements, design, generating software, software integration, and supporting formal testing. During system integration, you be responsible for testing commercial hardware/firmware products in our system and working closely with our suppliers.
Seeking a highlymotivated, independent, self starter with the ability to attack a task,research multiple technologies and provide guidance and suggestionsfor solutions to complex problems. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education · Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and 5+ years related experience
- Proficiency with C++ and Linux
Preferred Skills and Education Preferred:
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience with Android, Java, XML, OOD
- Experience with Networking, ATCA architectures, Cybersecurity
- Experience with driver development and hardware/firmware troubleshooting
- Local candidates, as there is no relocation available About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top