Mid-Level Resources Expert
The Mid-Level Resources Expert will be responsible for providing Intelligence Integration Support to the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Deputy Director for Intelligence Integration (DNI/DDII).
This position is responsible for:
- Supporting resource management, budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, budgetary execution, identifying anomalies or problems, and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
- Processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non technical readers.
- Assisting with resource management and oversight of the assigned office. Interfacing with the iPPBE process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating regional and functional AOR participation with internal enablers.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent Related Work Experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the Job description
- 1 year of experience working in the IC
- Demonstrated experience with IPPBE and IC-budgetary data and reporting systems.
- 3+ years’ experience at the agency or internal level.
- Demonstrated experience with budget formulation, analysis, and evaluation of execution, including demonstrated knowledge of IC or USG agency financial management and budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming of funds.
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formats used in financial reporting.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Degree in finance, business, economics, or accounting,
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top