Mid-level Outreach Support Officer
Mid-level Outreach Support Officer shall be responsible for :
- Serving as the primary point of contact for social media and virtual outreach activities.
- Engaging with internal components and others as necessary for the furtherance of social media, website and virtual outreach endeavors.
- Helping to manage the development, registration, maintenance and solicitation of new users and their projects on the agency’s collaboration platform, by conducting outreach to IC elements and providing briefings and demos across the IC.
- Providing demos and training of provided tools across the IC to any and all interested analysts, analytic elements and analytic outreach coordinators for promotion of the tool.
- Engaging with the Executive Agent and their designated contractor as necessary and to understand background1 areas of opportunity and areas of concern for the provided tool.
- Promoting the Global Voyager space within the tool by briefing and providing demos across the IC.
- Engaging teams/knowledge managers to promote the tool and enlist knowledge managers to operate spaces within the tool.
- Working to track monthly metrics that reflect usage, utility and impact of the tool.
- Helping to manage the office’s Facebook account, Twitter account, website,
- and other social media outlets including engaging with office shops to gather substantive fodder for posting and advancement of the Office brand.
- Looking for creative new ways and methods to promote the provided tool, further social media engagement, and all virtual outreach initiatives including promotion of the Office brand.
- Engaging with the Outreach Director to advance the outreach mandate.
- Maintain a detailed calendar to provide situational awareness of our Tool briefings, demos, and related programmatic activity.
- Briefing the Tool’s program updates.
- Archiving the Tool’s legacy documents in the shared drive.
- Providing regular, written, biweekly activity reporting to the office’s Outreach Director
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent Related Work Experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the Job description
- 1 year of experience working in the IC
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top