Mid-Level Imagery/Targeting Analyst
Interested in an exciting overseas opportunity? BAE Systems is looking for an all source/imagery analyst to serve on the targeting team and assist in intelligence efforts and other duties as directed by the customer in support of US Forces Korea.
The analyst will:
• Be familiar with the Joint Targeting Cycle (JTC) and the Effects Based Approach to Operations (EBAO).
• Conduct all-source research and analysis across target intelligence disciplines to determine the enemy's Center of Gravity (COG)
• Assist in preparing target materials to present target intelligence to support operations against designated targets.
• Study command's priorities to make recommendations for target development. Identify intelligence information disparities and collection requirements to fill the gaps in intelligence, as directed.
• Maintain and update databases, products, shared directories and data formats on US, Joint, Combined and Coalition networks as directed.
• Assist U.S. Government representatives in conferences, meetings, exercises and working groups to prepare, present and defend proposed assessments and/or positions as directed
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor or master's degrees with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
All Source/Targeting Analysis background
Familiar with Korea problem set
Joint Intermediate Target Development Course, Joint Targeting School
Joint Collateral Damage Estimation Course, Joint Targeting School
Knowledge of Target Automation tools that support Target List management and Intermediate Target Development such as JTT, NPW and MIDB.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top