Mid-level Imagery Intelligence (IMINT)/Full-Motion Video (FMV) Collection Requirements Manager
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Mid-level IMINT/FMV Collection Requirements Manager. The Mid-level IMINT/FMV Collection Requirements Manager works in the ISAF/USFOR‐A and other commands’ CJ2 ISR Division.
The IMINT/FMV Collection Requirements Manager shall assist in developing IMINT/FMV collection requirements and ensures all products are properly disseminated within the theater. They shall monitor various systems for newly nominated requirements and then validate and task them to the appropriate Sensor. The IMINT/FMV Collection Requirements Manager shall develop training material as required to support ISR analysts and staff members on all aspects of MASINT ISR mission.
Additionally, they shall interface with CENTCOM, INSCOM, ANSF/GIRoA and external and internal ISAF/USFOR‐A IMINT/FMV Collection Requirements Managers to answer ISR related RFIs and de‐conflict or collaborate on theater IMINT/FMV requirements, reporting and dissemination. The candidate shall give presentations and briefings when required. The Candidate shall travel (ground/air), as needed, throughout the ISAF/USFOR‐A Theater, in order to accomplish directed support activities as well as provide written and oral reports and briefings as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Experience – Three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
Special skills or qualifications -
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using manned/unmanned FMV imagery platforms to collect intelligence
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office and intelligence related automation to include Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. Coliseum) mission applications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
Preferred Skills and Education · Education -Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience
- Background in DoD or service manned or unmanned FMV collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment
- Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures
- Tactical FMV experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top