Mid-level HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Mid-level HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager. The Mid-level HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager works in the ISAF/USFOR‐A and other commands’ CJ2X in support of ISR‐D.
The HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager is responsible for coordinating all HUMINT collection requirements and ensures all HUMINT data is properly disseminated within theater. The HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager shall monitor various systems for new nominated requirements, validate, and distribute them as required. They shall develop training tools as required on all aspects of HUMINT ISR mission accomplishment.
Additionally, the HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager shall interface with CENTCOM, DIA, ANSF/GIRoA and external and internal ISAF/USFOR‐A HUMINT Requirements Managers to answer HUMINT related RFIs and de‐conflict or collaborate on theater HUMINT requirements and reporting. The HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager shall give presentations and briefings when required. They also shall travel (ground/air), as required, throughout the CJOA‐A, in order to accomplish directed support activities as well as provide written and oral reports and briefings as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Experience – Two years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies supporting HUMINT
Special skills or qualifications -
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service HUMINT collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office
- Experience using intelligence related automation Coliseum, CRATE, HOT-R, TAC, Analyst Notebook/Palantir, etc
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS , INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
- Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
Preferred Skills and Education · Education – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent military experience
- Background in DoD or HUMINT collection platform capabilities, collection planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment
- Knowledge of classified HUMINT operational communication and dissemination architectures
- Previous joint military experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top