Mid-level Ground SIGINT Specialist
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Mid-level Ground SIGINT Specialist. The Ground SIGINT Specialist conducts support to ground SIGINT collection operations, SIGINT operations coordination and synchronization, and other SIGINT activities as necessary.
Ground SIGINT Specialists support the timely, relevant, accurate and predictive SIGINT and Electronic Warfare support to enable the commander and subordinate unit commanders the ability to understand their battlespace and enemy forces. They provide indications and warnings tipping and force protection reports and shall provide direct support to the Brigade Combat Teams (BCTs) as appropriate.
Ground SIGINT Specialists provide routine and recurring support to SIGINT activities from fixed and secure locations (defined, bases, camps and installations). Additionally, they are responsible for monitoring unevaluated traffic as it is received by the AROC ONEROOF server resident on NSANet, and manipulates it as required to ensure proper processing.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Education – Training in SIGINT operations
Experience – Four years SIGINT experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 358/P/N, 35B, 352B/PQ/RIS ,18F or equivalent
Special skills or qualifications -
- Be knowledgeable of Army/Joint SIGINT procedures, data processing systems such as ClDNE, RT-RG, NSANet and associated SIGINT database/search engines
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications, miRC, Jabber Chat, and intelligence related automation in support of analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical , and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
- Possess working knowledge of relevant NSA tasking, collection , processing, reporting procedures, and communications architecture (PED)
- Possess working knowledge of military ground and operations , target-area geography , place names, titles , and cultural norms as well as relevant enemy objectives , tactics, techniques , and procedures
Preferred Skills and Education · Education – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Four years Operational level experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top