Mid-level Assistant Special Security Advisor
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Mid-level Special Security Advisor supporting USFOR-A. The Special Security Advisor will assist with processing personnel investigations for special security clearance actions to include:
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with the ISAF/USFOR-A special security policies and procedures. Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives.
- Performing liaison with Government, NATO and industrial security officials.
- Support collateral and higher access and badging procedures for the ISAF/USFORA HQs.
This position provides hands-on security professionals with extensive resources and abilities to work with customers providing all sensitive compartmented information (SCI), and special security support to the ISAF/USFOR-A, IJC or RCs.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Education -Associates Degree OR four years DoD experience with strong job related experience and special skills
Experience – Five years’ experience in compartmented programs in DoD/IC
Special skills or qualifications -
- Ability to work with customers and provide special security support
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities lAW DCID 1/12 standard
- Thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes
- Working knowledge of AR 25-50
- Working knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM supplement , DCIDS, DoD and DIA M-1 Manual
Preferred Skills and Education
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Two to four years’ experience in security training or security inspections
- Deployed experience in Iraq or Afghanistan preferred
CDSE Certificate in Security , (Generalist) About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top