Mid-Level Analyst shall be responsible for supporting the following:
- In consultation with the various offices and others, assisting the primary office in integrating strategic initiatives and practices with the intention of improving IC focus and progress in the following areas: 1} Identifying and improving IC work on the top priority strategic issues of concern with respect to current and future military capabilities; 2) Improving communication with policymaking and war fighting consumers; 3) fostering integration and collaboration among different elements of the IC working on applicable foreign military accounts.
- Preparing a report that captures key findings and community judgments following each session together with presentation aids and related material.
- Preparing an overall report connecting and summarizing all for publishing online and in hardcopy following the final session.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree of Equivalent Related Work Experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the Job description
- 1 year of experience working in the IC
Preferred Skills and Education
- Demonstrated ability working with all parts of the IC in order to shape analytic production and encourage sound tradecraft.
- Demonstrated knowledge of collection requirements and proven experience driving collection and identifying collection gaps.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple short-term and longer-term tasks and projects and perform staff functions as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply research capabilities and analytic, diagnostic, and qualitative techniques.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top