Provide Middleware Administration support to the Division of Enterprise Web Systems
- Attend weekly meetings
- Gather requirements for teams (as required)
- Provide support with Microsoft web technologies.
- Create and maintain IT configuration.
- Assist with maintaining, monitoring IIS servers and creating IIS sites
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor Degree with 3 -5 years’ IT experience
- 3 years experience as a middleware administrator supporting middleware components such as web servers (IIS, Apache 2.x),
- Proficient with Microsoft web technologies with a focus on Windows 2012/IIS 8.5
- 2 years experience with web server configuration and administration (Apache IIS)
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure
- Active directory domains
- DNS, SHCP
- File sharing and permissions
- Experience creating and maintaining IT configuration and knowledgebase documentation.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top