Middle East/Africa All Source Analyst
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for a Mid-Level All Source – Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will perform all-source military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR. The successful candidate will independently and collaboratively research, analyze, and produce intelligence products and research papers using multiple intelligence sources. The candidate will present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Regional intelligence analytic experience: Middle East or Africa AOR.
- Understanding the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
- Experience applying analytical tradecraft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps and the ability to create new methods to identify solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Experience with the intelligence cycle including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination, feedback.
- Experience using analytic tools: analyst notebook, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard analytical search engines.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years All Source experience Preferred Skills and Education Middle East/Africa AOR analytic experience
Degree related to political or military studies About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top